"We can tell our values by looking at our checkbook stubs."
I did my weekly grocery shopping tonight since I was unable to do it this weekend. James went with me and we had a great time together, and we had some GREAT savings! Let me preface my savings by reminding you that we only purchased things that we use and need.
Tonight we spent $36.26...
and SAVED $65.73!
- We spent $. 97/box on Lucky Charms that normally costs $4.79.
- We spent $1.74/16 oz. bottle on Olive oil that normally costs $5.49.
- We spent $. 99/Lysol Mold & Mildew bathroom cleaner that normally costs $3.49.
- We spent $. 98/50 count Advil that normally costs $6.49.
- We spent $. 99/bottle of Pert Plus that normally costs $3.39. (There's also a mail-in rebate I will send in!)
- We spent $ .45/bottle of A1 Steak Sauce marinade.
- We spent $ .29 on Cover Girl nail polish that normally costs $3.29.
All of these great deals were combinations of coupons and BOGO sales, except for the nail polish.
See what you can accomplish with a little work each week?
I sure hope you're inspired! Please share your great deals... I'd love to hear about them!